Please note: this issue seems to be fixed with the newest Firefox versions. We keep this article in case you have to run an older version.
Currently there's an issue while using Office Online with Firefox: while editing e.g. a Word document within Office Online, the newly entered text dissapears/vanishes.
This issue is not related to Keeper, but rather due to the current interaction of Firefox and Office Online. While we hope the Mozilla Foundation and Microsoft come to an agreement for a solution, there's a workaround:
- In Firefox, please enter about:config where you would usually enter your URL and confirm (there will be warning, please confirm it as well)
- You will see a list with a lot of settings. Please search for
at the top of the list. It should look like this:
- Right click on the found entry (only the entry with the exact name is the right one), select modify
- A new window will open, please insert at the very end
Please make sure there is no additional character (also not at the end) and it is seperated by a semicolon. The text should look something like this:
- Confirm and restart Firefox. Everything should be fine now.
If it still doesn't work, please contact your Keeper support